19 People Who Ruin Fidget Spinners For Everyone
If a single object could define the year 2017 so far, it would probably be the spinning top. The haunting toy has taken over society, taking control of our social media feeds, appearing on the news, and appearing everywhere we turn in our day-to-day lives.
Barron Trump now has a fidget spinner. Did you know ? (Thanks for the information, News week!) Forbes found the toy worthy of a opinionated cartoon who stung the fidget spinners and Pokémon GO (wow, backtracking) against each other. A candidate for governor of Tennessee is literally sell choppy spinners to raise funds for his campaign. And let’s be honest: the moment CNN written the story “Fidget spinner man: adults don’t get it, and that’s the point,” fidget spinners stopped feeling like a fun new trend and started to feel like they were back in the days when all of our parents (and grown-ups -parents) signed up on Facebook.
And these examples are pretty tame compared to other take on the fidget spinner trend. Scroll down to see 19 Creative, Absurd, and Undeniably Fun Ways People Have Used butt plugs spinner to stir the spinner catapults (and much more).
1. That Etsy store owner who made fidget spinner butt plugs a thing
2. This comedian who told the world that he named his child Fidgit Spinner
“MY NEXT CHILD IS NAMED HARAMBE,” he said.
3. This guy who literally smashed an iPhone into a $ 700 fidget spinner
TFW a fidget spinner costs more than your monthly rent.
The match probably caused the fire, but the fidget spinner was present at the scene of the crime.
5. This guy who created an “extreme spinner launcher bazooka thing”
When life gives you restless spinners, craft a catapult and launch them everywhere.
6. That online makeup sensation that used a fidget spinner to bypass
Unfortunately, a fidget spinner is one of the less ridiculous objects bloggers are used to wearing makeup.
7. This young rapper who wrote an entire song about the fidget spinners
Discreet, this song is hyped.
8. This guy who almost (accidentally) killed his girlfriend with a rocket-powered fidget spinner
Don’t try this at home.
9. This fidget spinner app and all other existing fidget spinner apps
10. This fashion designer who created a post-fetish leather fidget spinner
The world has never asked for this.
Restless? Spiders ? Fidgetbois? (Probably Fidgetbois.)
12. That person who decided that fidget spinner nail art (which literally spins) was a good idea
Zero practical parts, 100 thousand-year-old parts.
13. This porn site that brought fidget spinner porn into our lives
Not even a joke.
14. This YouTuber who tried to curl her hair with spinning tops
To be honest, it worked pretty well.
15. This orangutan playing with a fidget spinner in front of the camera
OK, so she’s actually quite cute.
16. That kid who got a haircut inspired by the fidget spinner
17. This Clearly Cookies baker who made a fidget spinner themed dessert
I am a big fan of cookies, but.
18. This innovative musician who made a fidget spinner jam
In case you were wondering, fidget spinners don’t create a very dynamic sound.
19. That Brother Who Hacked Tinder Using Fidget Spinners
“How to get laid with a fidget spinner.” You have to love the 21st century.
You Might Also Like: If You Think Regular Yoga Is Challenging You Must See This Floating Yoga Class